Why KitPvP is NOT FUN.

Do you think that noobs like me should be murdered every time we go out?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Stfu

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
My only problem is that there are some hackers. I'm fine at PvP, but people can still use KillAura.

#FirstPost

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
My only problem is that there are some hackers. I'm fine at PvP, but people can still use KillAura.

#FirstPost
Although this could happen but rarely and if a player does hack, please send a video or proof of the player was hacking to the forums in the player reports section.

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
Although this could happen but rarely and if a player does hack, please send a video or proof of the player was hacking to the forums in the player reports section.
Oh, it's not rare at all on KitPvP. And I know about recording, but my recording software/my computer is so bad, if I record, you can't tell if a person is hacking or not.

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
Oh, it's not rare at all on KitPvP. And I know about recording, but my recording software/my computer is so bad, if I record, you can't tell if a person is hacking or not.
Thanks for telling me. In game you can do /helpop <msg> and tell them there's hackers ( try to find many hackers as you can to make it a little more attentive) and hopefully a staff would come over and watch over the hackers.
Sorry, but I can't do anything about this except giving you tips on how to deal with this situation since I'm not really on kitpvp to play...

~cheers

Ratings
I die everytime I go on KitPvP, so all I can say is that this is not a problem. Merely a lack of skill on your part, in which you need to increase your ability/weapons/armor so as to progress farther as far as kills and shorten the amount of deaths. Of course, this is coming from a fellow noob so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.