Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Map Creators: Quinnyp (build) caseyclosed (exterior parkour) Kubikit (interior parkour)
Map Name: WigglersNest
Plot Warp: /plot v Quinnyp 10
# of Jumps: 120
# of Checkpoints: 7 (with many failsafe sections)

Screenshots: imgur

download.png

This map is meant to be a very technical challenge and a more modernized, difficult Insane map compared to ones that are currently on ManaCube. The build itself is based on Mario Kart Wii map Maple Treeway! While the wiggler in the build is happy and cute, the parkour definitely represents an angry wiggler, such as this one:

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
I stan this little fella

JustKyrO

Dedicated Member
MVP+
JustKyrO
JustKyrO
MVP+
Ratings
53 1
Yes, yes, yES. I’ll have to check out the parkour when I get home

Edit: I hope the parkour gets nerfed, but I’m probably just bad

Last edited:

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey!
I'm here to give you my review of the map! To start things off I really think this level should be accepted, here's why!

The theme is somewhat original since the theme of Mario overall is quite used. There however isn't any map exactly like this, so that's good!

The build is amazing, it is very well done! To me it is easily the best part of this entire map! It's just so colorful and accurate to what the theme is!

The parkour is fun and varied. It definitely fits the Insane difficulty and is of a good length. The parkour is easy to follow and isn't confusing.

I really hope this gets accepted!
Good Luck!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello!

This map is being accepted! The build is great! I'm not very surprised because of who built this course. The theme is great too (again, not to my surprise). The parkour is very well built! Almost every jump is unique, something not common to find. The parkour is also very fun to do. I hate slimes and the types of jumps in this course usually, but I actually found myself enjoying most of them when testing the course. I'm also not surprised that the parkour is well done, considering the two that built it. It is funny the difference in jumps between Casey's section and Kub's section. Overall, the map is great. There's nothing more to say. Well done!

I'm looking forward to people naming "Wiggler's Nest" as one of the harder and more interesting insanes.

Thank you for submitting this map! I hope to see more from you all in the future! :D
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord! :D

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.