Accidentally changed your name? [Click here]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hello, if you're one of the many people who have accidentally changed their username, you can post here to recover your lost data. I will manually replace your username with your UUID, meaning that you would have your old username again on MineVast, but your data would be restored. We should hopefully have all UUIDs converted to Mojang's UUIDs within a month.

Note: In order for me to restore your data, you must have joined MineVast with your old username on November 3rd or later.

Please fill out this and post below:

Original Username:

New Username:

What is your Rank? ( Donator ):

Please give me up to 12 hours to restore your data.
I am filling this out for my friend:

Original Username: Jakeland2
New Username: Kland

*Lost his island next to mine (Kland11)

Hey Dacon its sheepparadise again you gave me all my correct data but you never gave me my rank back also my rank was sponsor thanks if you will give it back

Origanal Ign Sheepparadise

Switched to MinecraftSheep

Joined Before November

Last edited:

Tylerman88

Donator
Ratings
16 1
Mine account data has been transferred, but I still do not have the [Premium] prefix.

Hello, if you're one of the many people who have accidentally changed their username, you can post here to recover your lost data. I will manually replace your username with your UUID, meaning that you would have your old username again on MineVast, but your data would be restored. We should hopefully have all UUIDs converted to Mojang's UUIDs within a month.

Note: In order for me to restore your data, you must have joined MineVast with your old username on November 3rd or later.

Original Username:AGERMAKI777

New Username:AGERMAKI_YT

What is your Rank? ( Donator ):SWORDSMAN in skywars and in parkour rookie

Last edited:

Original Username:JayTheMan4

New Username:TheDerpyTiger

What is your Rank? Not a donator Regular in parkour

Original Username: Shelley1203

New Username: shelby__

What is your Rank? ( Donator ): Legend

Original Username:

New Username:

My Original name was DillDX

My new name is King_Potato

My rank is Vast

Cola

Original Username:

New Username:

cola_king2000

colaaa

none

Tylerman88

Donator
Ratings
16 1
My rank and plots have been restored, but I still do not have my permanent advanced W.E. I bought from the shop using gems.

Original Username: DiverBoys4

New Username: Hyper_PvP

What is your Rank? ( Donator ): Vast

Founq

Donator
Ratings
Im Doing this for a friend of mine who doesn't have an account so here ya go:

Old Username: Minicrafter20

New username: O0o_JAMZZ_o0O

Donator rank: Premium

Original Username: KraanwaterJummie

New Username: Jammae

What is your Rank? ( Donator ): I had rank 'D' and I was Premium

minecrft

ELITE
minecrft
minecrft
ELITE
Ratings
Original Username: minecrft_man_8

New Username: minecrft

What is your Rank? ( Donator ): Vast , Skyblock VIP

Status
Not open for further replies.