xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,755 83
cola_king2000

colaaa

none

I already did this once you changed my name back but I didnt get any of my stuff back (gems, ranks, ect) plz can i have it all back
Hmm still no records, i'll be looking into this.

Old Username: iAmPenguino_
New Username: PenguinoMC
Restored old username

Note: When you ask for your data restored, I don't restore it on your new name, I simply just change your username back to your old one and restore your rank.

Hello, if you're one of the many people who have accidentally changed their username, you can post here to recover your lost data. I will manually replace your username with your UUID, meaning that you would have your old username again on MineVast, but your data would be restored. We should hopefully have all UUIDs converted to Mojang's UUIDs within a month.

Note: In order for me to restore your data, you must have joined MineVast with your old username on November 3rd or later.

Please fill out this and post below:

Original Username:

New Username:

What is your Rank? ( Donator ):

Please give me up to 12 hours to restore your data.
plz dacon help i dont know if u mean i have to had an account for minevast before this becausei dontbut i was
mudkip890
i am now
sexycnidaria
VIP
im not paying for vip again,just please,i didnt know about this

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,755 83
Original Username: TOMMAST38

New Username: SrTommast

What is your Rank? ( Donator ): Premium
plz dacon help i dont know if u mean i have to had an account for minevast before this becausei dontbut i was
mudkip890
i am now
sexycnidaria
VIP
im not paying for vip again,just please,i didnt know about this
Done

Note: When you ask for your data restored, I don't restore it on your new name, I simply just change your username back to your old one and restore your rank.

Hello, if you're one of the many people who have accidentally changed their username, you can post here to recover your lost data. I will manually replace your username with your UUID, meaning that you would have your old username again on MineVast, but your data would be restored. We should hopefully have all UUIDs converted to Mojang's UUIDs within a month.

Note: In order for me to restore your data, you must have joined MineVast with your old username on November 3rd or later.

Original Username:

New Username:

What is your Rank? ( Donator ):

Cola_king2000

cola_king2000 (what you changed it too) Colaaa (what i changed it to)

none

Hi i u restored my data on skyblock but i dont have VIP /fly /tpa /tpahere etc would be happy if i can get it back :)
Username: kevingg98

Original Username: wboy7st2

New Username: GeneralGoofy

What is your Rank? ( Donator ): None

Original Username:TheFlyingPIG789

New Username:ItsLukeyBae

What is your Rank? ( Donator ):Vast

[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.