Banned for doxxing or dox threats?

Ratings
3 1
i didnt do either of these things and yet i was banned for them, the player that falsely accused me was salty about the way chat was going so they (BestPoland) decided to take control back by saying i doxxed them XD. There were multiple witness in chat aswell. and yet i recievd a perma ban.

Ratings
3 1
i sang a song in chat in which i mentioned the place "new york city" the song "Hey There Delilah" and i replaced delilahs name with the players name and then next thing im being accused of dox threats

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
358 108
i didnt do either of these things and yet i was banned for them, the player that falsely accused me was salty about the way chat was going so they (BestPoland) decided to take control back by saying i doxxed them XD. There were multiple witness in chat aswell. and yet i recievd a perma ban.
Then appeal ez

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
358 108
yeah mnan i made the appeal 2 minutes after and nothing, guess im perma banned for nothing :/
Mf firstly, you need to wait a bit before getting banned to appeal to shoe your forgiveness and secondly you need to be patient after appealing. Ppl have waited whole months to get accepted..

Ratings
3 1
Mf firstly, you need to wait a bit before getting banned to appeal to shoe your forgiveness and secondly you need to be patient after appealing. Ppl have waited whole months to get accepted..
yea they were quick af to ban me wtf i gotta be showing forgiveness??? i literally did nothing against the rules. i got accused of that by a mentally unstable person and nobody even asked me wtf was going on, i just got permad lmfao

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
358 108
yea they were quick af to ban me wtf i gotta be showing forgiveness??? i literally did nothing against the rules. i got accused of that by a mentally unstable person and nobody even asked me wtf was going on, i just got permad lmfao
Smh..

HollowShell

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
unpopular opinion but as someone who is currently false banned and has been false banned twice now. You shouldn't be expected to show forgiveness for something you didnt do. Mods should be able to look at the context of those situations and realise what is happening. Otherwise they shouldn't be moderating as that would make them incompetent and unable to carry out their duties.

Ratings
3 1
unpopular opinion but as someone who is currently false banned and has been false banned twice now. You shouldn't be expected to show forgiveness for something you didnt do. Mods should be able to look at the context of those situations and realise what is happening. Otherwise they shouldn't be moderating as that would make them incompetent and unable to carry out their duties.
i completely agree as ive now been falsely banned for almost 12 hours with no response from any staff :/ .

HollowShell

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
same im at 23hrs and 30mins now. they told me they're reviewing it ive heard nothing afterward.

They're accusing me of using a Forge only mod that only works for versions 1.12 and below....
when I use 1.18 Fabric on a realm that is 1.16 and up.... like make it make sense

sun

sunfloury
sunfloury
Ratings
3 1
i completely agree as ive now been falsely banned for almost 12 hours with no response from any staff :/ .
if you've made an appeal, i think you should be patient and just wait for a response instead of posting about it since the point of the appeal system is it gets directly to the staff
posting here probably won't make staff see it faster so its kind of pointless

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
358 108
Well I get your point but I just said it cause everyone who usually posts a post about them bring false banned after an hour (or even minutes) of their ban are usually not false banned and are looking for an ez unban.

HollowShell

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
Well I get your point but I just said it cause everyone who usually posts a post about them bring false banned after an hour (or even minutes) of their ban are usually not false banned and are looking for an ez unban.
thats true I feel that people should only be able to complain about their situation if it is a falseban and if its already been at least 12 hours

Ratings
3 1
thats true I feel that people should only be able to complain about their situation if it is a falseban and if its already been at least 12 hours
I'm not sure who else makes threads here about being banned but I'm clearly not those people, read my name? Guess not smh. I posted here because I was falsely banned for something absolutely ridiculous. I figured my appeal would be opened within minutes as I was falsely banned and I waited over 24 hours for a response for any admins . It doesn't matter now cause apparently they have proof I DOXXED SOMEONE on a MINECRAFT server kinda sus how they have proof of something I literally didn't do, but it's whatever brah. Not sure how someone would even have proof I DOXXED SOMEONE even if I did lmfao, this is lunacy. And somehow this server made it to number 1 on charts with so many people falsely banned vote bots?

Ratings
3 1
I'm only trying
I'm not sure who else makes threads here about being banned but I'm clearly not those people, read my name? Guess not smh. I posted here because I was falsely banned for something absolutely ridiculous. I figured my appeal would be opened within minutes as I was falsely banned and I waited over 24 hours for a response for any admins . It doesn't matter now cause apparently they have proof I DOXXED SOMEONE on a MINECRAFT server kinda sus how they have proof of something I literally didn't do, but it's whatever brah. Not sure how someone would even have proof I DOXXED SOMEONE even if I did lmfao, this is lunacy. And somehow this server made it to number 1 on charts with so many people falsely banned vote bots?
I'm only trying to bring attention to the fact that I was falsely banned for something absolutely ridiculous, I couldn't care any less if I was unbanned, but I would like to expose a dirty ass staff community because they clearly have prioritize donaters here.

sun

sunfloury
sunfloury
Ratings
3 1
it seems you have quite a superiority complex from what you’ve been saying since you seem to believe staff are in a position to open YOUR appeal specifically after a few minutes??
anyone who’s ever played on a minecraft server knows that it takes staff a while to see and review appeals especially on a server as big as this.
this is nothing to do with prioritising donators it’s because appeals just do take time to be reviewed as others have already told you but it seems you’ve ignored that

HollowShell

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
I'm only trying

I'm only trying to bring attention to the fact that I was falsely banned for something absolutely ridiculous, I couldn't care any less if I was unbanned, but I would like to expose a dirty ass staff community because they clearly have prioritize donaters here.
lol if only you knew how theyve treated some of us donators. Im the highest rank on mana and ive been false banned twice and havent gotten a response on my appeal for nearly 48hrs now. 75% of patron+ players i know have had shit like falsebans, perm mutes for asking questions and more. They don't care how much you donate they'll still treat you like shit on their shoe.