Banned for doxxing or dox threats?

Ratings
3 1
it seems you have quite a superiority complex from what you’ve been saying since you seem to believe staff are in a position to open YOUR appeal specifically after a few minutes??
anyone who’s ever played on a minecraft server knows that it takes staff a while to see and review appeals especially on a server as big as this.
this is nothing to do with prioritising donators it’s because appeals just do take time to be reviewed as others have already told you but it seems you’ve ignored that
first of all, I was improperly accused by a mentally unstable person, I did not do what I was accused of and yet I still was banned without a review process, it's quite ridiculous a player can get banned here in 30 seconds with no ban review but takes over 48 hours to get unbanned with a lengthy review. Now you tell me if you think that's ridiculous or not and how has anything I've said indicated a superiority complex I've literally only stated facts my guy you must be projecting .

Ratings
3 1
it seems you have quite a superiority complex from what you’ve been saying since you seem to believe staff are in a position to open YOUR appeal specifically after a few minutes??
anyone who’s ever played on a minecraft server knows that it takes staff a while to see and review appeals especially on a server as big as this.
this is nothing to do with prioritising donators it’s because appeals just do take time to be reviewed as others have already told you but it seems you’ve ignored that
And I've played on other Minecraft servers, this is the only server I've ever played on that treats there players this way. I've never even been banned on another server before. Lmfao

HollowShell

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
for example just some donators i know who've had multiple problems
Me, EC_FalconRuby, WedoSnipes, imdabestmaan, PurpleUnikorns, leroins just to name a few

Ratings
3 1
for example just some donators i know who've had multiple problems
Me, EC_FalconRuby, WedoSnipes, imdabestmaan, PurpleUnikorns, leroins just to name a few
fair enough, so its a general player issue, i thought it was a donater issue as the player who falsely accused me was max dono rank.

HollowShell

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
fair enough, so its a general player issue, i thought it was a donater issue as the player who falsely accused me was max dono rank.
yeah the whole system is in need of reform in my opinion. For example on Mineville's ban page they were required to attach screenshot evidence to every ban and it let you scroll through pages. Mana in general has a issue with transparency and i doubt it'll get fixed any time soon

sun

sunfloury
sunfloury
Ratings
3 1
And I've played on other Minecraft servers, this is the only server I've ever played on that treats there players this way. I've never even been banned on another server before. Lmfao
they’re not treating you badly. appeals take time to go through as less staff have access to appeals. not all staff can deal with appeals. they’re not treating you badly they’re treating you the same as they’d treat all other members of the community which is getting to your appeal when they can. you seem very entitled and i think you should calm down and just wait.
as i’ve already said, causing a fuss here isn’t seeming to do anything but reflect badly on your character. i understand you’re frustrated but do you see how making a post here isn’t doing anything to help your case?

sun

sunfloury
sunfloury
Ratings
3 1
yeah the whole system is in need of reform in my opinion. For example on Mineville's ban page they were required to attach screenshot evidence to every ban and it let you scroll through pages. Mana in general has a issue with transparency and i doubt it'll get fixed any time soon
so people don’t have to provide proof when reporting here?

Ratings
3 1
they’re not treating you badly. appeals take time to go through as less staff have access to appeals. not all staff can deal with appeals. they’re not treating you badly they’re treating you the same as they’d treat all other members of the community which is getting to your appeal when they can. you seem very entitled and i think you should calm down and just wait.
as i’ve already said, causing a fuss here isn’t seeming to do anything but reflect badly on your character. i understand you’re frustrated but do you see how making a post here isn’t doing anything to help your case?
All i see is you talking righteous af. Shows me how hard you are projecting my friend. i never said "im being treated badly" i myself am in a class of players that does not donate therefore anything i said that would have been pertaining to that would have been associated with every player of my rank. Do you see how you can misunderstand that? and im not making a fuss, im simply bringing eyes to this issue here, which seems many people know about, but you appear to also be a dick rider of the server and think you owe it something where as i recognize that i dont owe them anything XD, i was wrongfully banned therefore i asked to be unbanned its quite simple, and you are looking too deep into it.

karoleee

ELITE
Karoleee
Karoleee
ELITE
Ratings
27 2
mana literally has the most terrible evidence system in the whole world, when i got banned i got to see a screenie from NOTEPAD and a discord chat that had nothing to do with my ban, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ like i get why im banned for, but really couldnt get better proof than a NOTEPAD screenshot?

sun

sunfloury
sunfloury
Ratings
3 1
i just realized who you are and you are clearly saying what you are saying because of our past interactions and me not bowing down to your superiority XD, imagine being that guy.
i’ve never met you haha sorry but you’ve got the wrong person, i play on olympus and i don’t think i’ve ever seen you.

sun

sunfloury
sunfloury
Ratings
3 1
i just realized who you are and you are clearly saying what you are saying because of our past interactions and me not bowing down to your superiority XD, imagine being that guy.
i’m not active in chat, sorry for the confusion but i’ve definitely never spoken to you xd

sun

sunfloury
sunfloury
Ratings
3 1
All i see is you talking righteous af. Shows me how hard you are projecting my friend. i never said "im being treated badly" i myself am in a class of players that does not donate therefore anything i said that would have been pertaining to that would have been associated with every player of my rank. Do you see how you can misunderstand that? and im not making a fuss, im simply bringing eyes to this issue here, which seems many people know about, but you appear to also be a dick rider of the server and think you owe it something where as i recognize that i dont owe them anything XD, i was wrongfully banned therefore i asked to be unbanned its quite simple, and you are looking too deep into it.
i understand what you mean but you’ve made an appeal, past that i don’t really see what else you can do. i’m not being a d*ck rider i’m just saying that making a post wont do more. yes you were wrongfully banned and i assume you can prove that but expecting your appeal to be checked within minutes is a bit extreme and that’s all i’m saying. i didn’t mean to anger you or cause an issue between us and sorry if what i said has done that

Ratings
3 1
Ok my man I just checked your profile and you have been warned by a staff member. I don't think this thread is any beneficial towards you.
"yea they were quick af to ban me wtf i gotta be showing forgiveness??? i literally did nothing against the rules. i got accused of that by a mentally unstable person and nobody even asked me wtf was going on, i just got permad lmfao"

thats what i was warned for. lmfao

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
358 108
"yea they were quick af to ban me wtf i gotta be showing forgiveness??? i literally did nothing against the rules. i got accused of that by a mentally unstable person and nobody even asked me wtf was going on, i just got permad lmfao"

thats what i was warned for. lmfao
not really..

this is probs why u got warned