Rejected Map Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauk

Ratings
9 2
!!!THE COPS ARE HERE TO TELL YOU THIS IS MY OPINION!!! WEE OOO WEE OO!!! !!!!
Hello, I'm starting to make reviews for people because I'm sure they appreciate some good response.
Don't get upset is it's a terrible review, I've met people on this server who really don't agree with my opinions on parkour.

Sense of Building, Good Design:

Creativity: 1/5
-Used time and time again. Winter biomes aren't rare. This only has an extra point thanks to decoration.
Sense of building: 3/10
-You can use barrier blocks yourself. Type /barrier. The admins shouldn't have to do work for you.
Minimization of barriers(as invisible walls): 2.5/3
This is about the use of barriers to prevent players from going to locations.This is where my opinion may differ from others-- using barriers to block off players is lazy. Barriers are practically impossible to see and may make players frustrated when they bump into them. There are barrier blocks, but it's not very restricting. So therefore, I only remove a half point.

Parkour:
Jumps: 6.5/10

-Fine variety of jumps, yet the jumps themselves are very boring looking.
No-cheat-less jumps: 2/2
-Hopefully this wont effect my reviews for long. High use of ladders, glass panes, or even fences(rarely) cause no-cheat. There are no tedious no cheat jumps here.This should only affect you if this is incredibly consistent.
Self-explanatory: 2/2
-All is self explanatory.

17/32
Rounded to 53%
In my opinion, if your stage is over a 75% I think (MY OPINION) it should be looked over by staff. ITS MY OPINION!!!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1507940866][/DOUBLEPOST]In addition, there is a map incredibly similar to this that was just rejected.
http://forums.manacube.com/threads/snow-parkour.19491/
Yours doesn't do too much more to stand out against that.

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Tinak12,

I will go ahead and reject this map.
The difficulty is not even close to expert or insane, besides 2 difficult jumps, it is really easy, just very long. The theme already exists and the jumps are really repetitive.
Try to keep a bigger variety and ask experienced players to test your course, so you can be sure on the difficulty!
Thanks for submitting!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.