Voice Calls

Obey_Life

Obey_Life
Obey_Life
Ratings
I usually am not that akward in calls. I used to be super insecure about my voice and accent. My voice has gotten alot deeper the past years and my accent isn’t that terrible anymore. I have like 3/4 people I feel comfortable vcing with. From time to time I join random vcs (Like @SSM_GOD) and then we just hit some duo survival games etc.
Bro same with me, when I was like 12, I used to be bullied cuz I sounded like a frog. Now, girls are basically attracted to my voice, its funny asf.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I usually am not that akward in calls. I used to be super insecure about my voice and accent. My voice has gotten alot deeper the past years and my accent isn’t that terrible anymore. I have like 3/4 people I feel comfortable vcing with. From time to time I join random vcs (Like @SSM_GOD) and then we just hit some duo survival games etc.
Mr sir, we need to do more!
I installed a new booger picking finger, so I can click at a medium pace now

lavi

Dedicated Member
ELITE
tabooknot
tabooknot
ELITE
Ratings
86 3
i hop in mana vc all the time its a 50/50 on if it will be chill or kids tryna ruin ur ears
<3

Justinc2522

MVP+
Justinc2522
Justinc2522
MVP+
Ratings
34 1
I don’t mind being in calls, I think if you’re with the right people it makes it 2x more fun.

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
347 38
I'll join any call really, it's not that big of a deal to me. The community Discord isn't my first place to go when looking for a voice call but I won't hold back to interact with our community outside of the game :) I'll even turn on my camera from time to time but I'd most likely just be eating. Hope to see some of you in there !

Ella_Mac

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
104 3
I usually join vcs if someone is in there or if someone I know is in the vc, I feel as though I'm not really a talker but others would say otherwise lol

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I usually join vcs if someone is in there or if someone I know is in the vc, I feel as though I'm not really a talker but others would say otherwise lol
Ella is a clown and lav is a duck, that's just a FACT
Also, I will hop in VCs from time to time if it's people I know or if I want to VC or if someone asks me to join.... depending on the size I may or may not talk. I'd say I'm pretty shy and don't like to talk that much bcuz I don't like my voice, but other ppl would argue that I'm super talkative lmfao. My favorite VCs are one with Derpylatios and Lavi, bcuz the two just roast each other... I also had a nice VC with EtherealAccord and gapplegal yesterday :) gapple is big cutie uwu <3

Ella_Mac

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
104 3
Also, I will hop in VCs from time to time if it's people I know or if I want to VC or if someone asks me to join.... depending on the size I may or may not talk. I'd say I'm pretty shy and don't like to talk that much bcuz I don't like my voice, but other ppl would argue that I'm super talkative lmfao. My favorite VCs are one with Derpylatios and Lavi, bcuz the two just roast each other... I also had a nice VC with EtherealAccord and gapplegal yesterday :) gapple is big cutie uwu <3
I'm no clown, I'm a.. actually idk what I am, I'm just sleep deprived

Ratings
4 1
I've been on a few calls with peeps from mana and other servers (shhh dont tell anyone I play other servers) and it's always been fine, met some proper canny people

Marine

ELITE
littlesussyking
littlesussyking
ELITE
Ratings
I've only joined one voice call and it wasn't that bad. I didn't unmute at all and I might do it again, maybe even speak next time!

Marine

ELITE
littlesussyking
littlesussyking
ELITE
Ratings
Socially awkward and introverted, so I talk to only my friends which aren't on the Mana discord.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I wanna be in the next one ;)

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Personally I vc with so many different people on the daily, and I enjoy each and every one of their company. I used to be super duper shy, never talked in vc at all never even talked in chat or anything but I opened myself to all these amazing people. Tbh it does depend on the size of the vc to see how much I will talk because it can be a lil crazy at times but nevertheless the company is enough for me, even if I don't get to talk all the time. It's a lot of fun :)

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
ok ok this thread is OLDDDDDD!!!!! But I just found it now. I don't have discord so.... yeah. Even if I did, like acid said, it would give away your gender, age, and voice in general, so if I did have discord, I wouldn't do it. :)