Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
ok ok this thread is OLDDDDDD!!!!! But I just found it now. I don't have discord so.... yeah. Even if I did, like acid said, it would give away your gender, age, and voice in general, so if I did have discord, I wouldn't do it. :)
that's what voice changers are for- and voice doesn't really give away everything. I have a lower-pitched voice for being a girl and often get asked if I'm a dude. I'd say you can't tell my age by my voice, but maybe that's just me.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
True! I didn't think about that! :D

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
I mean, coming from Xbox 360 --> PS4, I would regularly talk to strangers, being as young as 8 to now 16. I grew up just talking to whoever, I've never been bothered meeting new people. Moving to PC, it's a little different, mainly because I still don't have a mic (unless Astro A10s for PS4 work, and I just can't figure it out.) Anyways, I'm always down to talk with 2-3 other, but any more is just too many people, I don't want to feel like I'm talking over someone.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I really enjoy voice calling with people in manacube however sometimes it can get slightly overwhelming when a large amount of people join but everyone is always so fun to chat with and so kind.
I prefer calls with 23 mutes and me